Powered By Blogger

12/01/2011

Applique apple tool bag




I came home last Monday, lots of cleaning to do. My work wasn't go well, so many thing I want to do but I actually didn't do any (so many going in my mind).

I'm working on my own design, it's frustrated but I still working on it. I hope I will be able to show you when it's good to go.

This piece sat on a shelf for long time, it wasn't finish because I didn't do a leaf on the top. I promise myself to post once a week so I finished it just 10 minutes.

I used japanese country cotton, this fabric is quite expensive and good quality.








It has many little pockets to keep everything tidy...


1 comment:

  1. Un excelente trabajo ....admirable .No me imaginaba lo bien que se ve por dentro tantos espacios para guardar los hilos.
    Saludos

    Odette

    ReplyDelete