Powered By Blogger

1/12/2013

On a mission this year

Happy New Year everybody...

I've been busy with other distractions recently and I haven't touched my blog for quite a while. There's been a big change for me since I've started painting. In the past I knew something was missing, I have been trying to find "What it was"?

After learning how to paint again starting from absolute basics my confidence and passion to create has returned. I told myself not to expect miracles anymore, just do the things that I love. Things that make me smile when they are finished.

I have some recent craft and painting works to share with you from the last couple months. Enjoy!












 









 

4 comments:

  1. wow !!! what a very beautiful creations !!!!
    Compliments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonitos trabajos! Felicidades
    Me quedo por aquí para ver más :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC!!! just great job!! I've been amazed!!!kisses from Greece!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous13/3/23 20:31

    I would like to have your appliqué books, where might I find them?

    ReplyDelete